We have been doing all things rainbows and St. Patrick's Day this past week so it was perfect timing to get our bin out and put together a St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin for my daughter.
- Split Peas
- Rainbow Fuzzy Sticks from Craftprojectideas.com (Can be purchased at Walmart in the crafts section)
- Small metal tin (purchased at Target dollar section)
- Gold Poms (purchased at Jo-Ann's)
- Foam blocks (purchased at Dollar Tree in a pack of 4)
- Glitter Foam Shamrock Sticks (purchased at Michael's--They came in a bundles of 3 and I cut them apart.)
- Tongs and small scoop (I purchased my tongs at a local grocery store and my scoop is just left over from a protein shake mix.)
I loved how she discovered that she could transfer several gold poms into her little scoop and then pour it into the big pot. She's all about saving herself time. Hahaha!