Welcome to another edition of the 12 Months of Sensory Dough Series. This month is all about Slime. I took a traditional twist this month and since slime tends to remind me and my kids so much of monsters, that is exactly what we created.
- Share family-friendly posts related to the month's theme. Feel free to link old or new posts that highlight your favorite recipes for sensory dough. Failures and unsuccessful attempts are welcome.
- We ask that no posts are linked with copy/paste recipes from other sources. If you use a recipe from another source, please link back to the original recipe.
- By linking up, you give permission to share your post and one photograph in future posts and through social media channels.
- Visit 2-3 other posts that others have shared. Discover new ideas and meet new friends!
- If you would like to, please grab the 12 Months of Sensory Dough button for your blog.
The linky will remain open for two weeks. On the 12th of each month, all co-hosts will post a new dough with their spin, and will pin each post to the 12 Months of Sensory Dough Board.
Don't forget to join us next month (September 12th) for No Cook Play Dough.
To see the yearly schedule, go HERE.